Az 27

mod700

Hey guys, my buddy and i drew bow bull tags,it's been 11 years since i was there last, got a area in mind but any tips,imfo.,recent burns etc., appreciated!!
Thanks!
mike

The area below blue vista lookout has been burned pretty good. It is the strayhorse upper eagle creek areas. Should be good hunting in there. You can see it from 191.
Sweet tag. Keep us posted!!
Jeff

check out from the upper cambellbleu to 191 the valley is kinda wide on the bottom with lots of tall grass easy escape for the elk but real good erea to still hunt through and call from ridges its about 2 maybe 3 miles from the top fence to the road you'll like im sure if your up to the hike chec out milligan peak theres a water shed tank at the top there used to be a tree stand in there also N E of the tank take plenty of water you'll need it by the way when is your hunt? if you can get op high and glass and listen for those bugles.
good luck

live to hunt
hunt to live

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom