AZ Bighorn Point Sharing

AZDave47

I am a resident with 26 BP for AZ Sheep. Can I legally submit a hunt application with someone else who needs to up their point level and will pay for the privilege? I called AZG&F but could not get a qualified opinion.

That’s an expensive way to go from a 1.2% chance to a 1.4% chance as there’s no tags even close to that in the max draw. That being said, it is legal. If anyone is up for it with about 20+ resident deer points I’m paying well!!!

Yes, they will average your points together. So then, you'll go from having a one in a million chance to have a one in two million chance.

Yes, they will average your points together. So then, you'll go from having a one in a million chance to have a one in two million chance.
So darn true ! ?????. I’ve got 19 elk, 18 antelope, 20 deer, 27 RMBS points- haven’t drawn since the early ‘90’s, no BS, that’s on A Lifetime Resident Az Hunting License too. Guess Ill croak ? before I cash ? any of those lousy points . Points are just pacifiers !!!!
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ????

I am in the mid teens for deer and I am hoping for another strip tag before I call it quits. I want that tag more than a sheep tag :)

So darn true ! ?????. I’ve got 19 elk, 18 antelope, 20 deer, 27 RMBS points- haven’t drawn since the early ‘90’s, no BS, that’s on A Lifetime Resident Az Hunting License too. Guess Ill croak ? before I cash ? any of those lousy points . Points are just pacifiers !!!!
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ????
Next year is your year Jerry. Stay healthy!

If there is only one tag left and the party of two is pulled, they toss both and go to next. It would probably hurt the person with fewer points odds to apply with anyone regardless of point levels and for sure would hurt the higher points person's odds

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom