AZ Camp Nav Elk Hunts

Bob92057

Anyone with any inside information on the AZ Camp Nav 6B elk hunts this year?

Their website says hunts are still on but got me wondering if they’ll shut it down last minute with this CV19 crap.

Might need a backup plan

Last edited:
I think the issue is going to be attending the safety class that is required for access. They have suspended all of the classes as of now through July. With the rise in cases, I suspect there will be a very slim chance that the classes happen before the hunts. My son drew a tag in October and it's not looking good. I'm going to light up fish and game if they don't give his points back, considering for some reason I was never given the option for point guard when I submitted his application.

Last year I attended the safety course for an antelope tag. During the course we were told if you’ve completed it once you need not attend for following years. I have the elk tag this year and hope it goes off.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom