AZ ELK/LOPE Results

mike111

Arizona Elk and Antelope results are out by phone. Website might have them later today. Lets hear what everybody drew!

Mine says, thank you for your annual donation Dumbazz, if you wouldn't have missed a year you would have gotten the loyalty point plus the point for that year and drawn by now.

I drew unit 9 rifle antelope with 11 NR points. Heck, some of the sheep draws are better odds.

I'm not complaining though.

Pics to follow come September.

My son drew a unit 5B muzzleloader tag. We love this unit, as my son killed his first ever bull on that same hunt 10 years ago.

As for me, 17 elk points next year, and 22 antelope points.

Tipmover I have the same tag should be awesome send me a pm I drew by myself maybe we can take some scouting trips together. Ken

9 NR elk pts for me! Maybe in 3-5 years I'll be able to pull a nice archery tag.

How many pts did you have to draw 1/2a/2b? Res or NR? I had 13 and did not draw it but got me 2d choice 3a/3c. Still excited.

>1/2b/2c early archery bull. Thank you
>AZ!!!!!

Congrat's should be a great hunt. How many points did you have to draw that tag?

I put in as a group of 3 and we averaged to 13. I had 14. Dang, you must have been real close if you had 13. 3a/3c? Awesome. Don't you wish all consolation prizes were so great?

I guess my two friends that I bootstrapped up the bonus points food-chain are going to have to carry the heavy part of my elk out.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom