Az Game and Fish are having fun

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Two emails from the Game and Fish over the last 2 days. You know they are aware of the anxiety of the impatient hunters waiting to receive their draw results. Boy the timing of these emails could not have beed orchestrated better to get on some people's nerves. Not mine of course.

CAE

AS luck would have it, the AZGFD scheduled an Outdoor Expo this weekend at the local shooting range about a mile east of the new AZGFD offices in the north Phoenix area. I think they are too wrapped up in that to post the results or will use it as an excuse for not posting. They are too busy sending emails and text messages to load and post the draw results.

Their website has always said the results would be posted "No Later Than" April 24, 2009, but everyone knows they have always posted way before that. The April 24th date is their deadline to begin sending out tags and refund dollars is all.

Maybe tomorrow or next week, what the heck. Kinda like driving in rush hour traffic, ya ain't gonna get there a minute sooner than when you get there no matter what you do.

Good luck in the draw.
264X300

I just heard that the draw results will be out in about a week and half or so. A friend called AZ G & F today and thats what they told him on the phone. So who knows now!!

They always say that to cover their a** in case something happens. Expo or no expo I think today is the day !! Its already later than last year. GOOD LUCK. Chip

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom