AZ is posted!

I didn't draw but my wife drew 12A east on top of her 10 bull tag. Its awesome.

It's Bush's fault!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-08 AT 02:17PM (MST)[p]Congrats to your wife sremim, what tag a late 12a or early. Last we hunted the early 12a hunt and it was an but kicker. But I did find a nice little honey hole though.

Its the early one. I've never been up there so if your willing to provide some info that would be great.

A friend of mine drew the late hunt.

It's Bush's fault!!!

12A East Muzzleloader. It has been a very long time since I hunted the Kaibab. Any heads up would be welcome.
Don

17B for me and the wife. I imported here from Georgia and she has never killed anything other than a couple quail. I am excited to finally have the chance to get her to see why hunting is the greatest pasttime in the world.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
funny_new_46.gif

It sounds like some of you guys have the 12a west early tag this year(sremim). And it sounds like some of you guys have hunted up there before. I was up there 3 years ago however that was my very first hunt. Just seeing if you guys like to hunt the pines or the flats. I hunted in the pines last time and it was stupidly crowded. Is it the same in the flats as well? I'm thinking about getting out to the flats this time but hopefully it isnt like a zoo. Any info would be great, thanks guys

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom