AZ Loyalty Point?

H

huntindude

In the last few years I've drawn my pronghorn, elk and Kaibab deer tag, so last year since I had almost no points didn't plan on putting in for AZ anymore so I goofed around and didn't apply for deer. did I loose my loyalty point for that species? or will it just be one extra year before I get the next one?

I'll probably never draw again but I should have put in I suppose.

be another 5 years before you get it back h-dude.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
banned-4.gif

It must be 5 consecutive years.

I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.

You can keep the "change"!

That's what I figured. I'd probably have to live to 135 to draw another quality tag anyway.

I still have my hunter ed point and loyalty points for pronghorn and elk so I'm probably dumb enough to keep playing.

Do you lose your loyalty point after you draw a species even if you keep putting in?

That's what I tought, but when I called up the other day to get my points I only had (2)-my hunter ed point, and the bonus point I purchased in '08. I drew out in '07. The lady said I was SOL...

Prism, If you've applied 5 consecutive years, purchased a license 5 consecutive years(only required the last few to apply), and haven't had any rejections in that time. Then you should have a loyalty point, doesn't matter if you were drawn 1 or all 5 times. You need to call again and get it staightened out. If you talk to 5 different people at G&F, you'll likely get 6 different answers.

Hope it gets cleared up for you.

Kent

The day I called the office the automated phone deal was down.

It's up and running today and does say that I have 2 bonus points for elk "and" one loyalty point. So, it looks like we're all good.

I wonder why I was tol I only had two!

I was really purdy po'd as somewhere along the line I lost a deer point and I'm one shy of max now and may never draw a strip tag because of it...

Guess it's better than having Cabela's putting me in ;-)

Lets say I didn't apply for a cetain tag, due to forgetting to apply, then, I picked up the tag as a leftover, do I still keep my loyality point?

mickeyelk, if you don't put in for the draw or have your application rejected then you lose your loyalty point. The leftovers are a first come tag even though you have to do it through the mail, it's not an application or draw.

Kent

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom