AZ results

The text in my portal account said it was sorry that I didn't draw.
It's nice to know my portal has feelings.

Feel for all who missed out again ! ??? ME TOO ! Now have Az Points 18 deer, 26 Sheep?RMBS, 16 Elk, 16 Antelope. Good at the points game .
Only deer seems to be a hope in the future draws. If I live long enough?LOL.
Az Lifetime Resident License Holder.
Only hit? Wyoming Antelope. Missed all Colorado , all Az. Ugh ?

>Feel for all who missed out
>again ! ??? ME TOO
>! Now have Az Points
>18 deer, 26 Sheep?RMBS, 16
>Elk, 16 Antelope. Good at
>the points game .
>Only deer seems to be a
>hope in the future draws.
>If I live long enough?LOL.
>
>Az Lifetime Resident License Holder.
>Only hit? Wyoming Antelope. Missed all
>Colorado , all Az.
>Ugh ?

Didnt pull that CO lope tag?

Nope? no Co lope tag either this year. 11 points not enough. Bummer.
Now have 11 deer ? points so maybe can get a hit next year in Co.
14 elk points in Co for next year, but really that's a Purgatory Situation there. Can?t get the NW with 14.
Back to the drawing ✍️ boards & try again in 2020. ??

My account says I was unsuccessful in the deer draw, but I didn't get any points either. This is my 1st time for AZ... If I don't draw a tag I automatically get a bonus point, correct?

13B Archery deer tag for me if I'm reading the results right. I'm in shock! I hadn't pulled a tag in any state this year and I was feeling dejected for sure. Feeling blessed and lucky! Good luck to everyone on their hunts this year! Hopefully I can stick an arrow in a good one.

Points for me. Up to 19 NR Deer, 19 NR Pronghorn, and 21 NR Elk points. I would think I'm getting close to drawing something. Good luck to all that drew tags!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom