AZ to post on April 9 After CO&NM deadlines

A

AZDuke2500

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 03:52PM (MST)[p]AZ, made an agreement to post after CO, and NM deadlines to help increase their numbers.

The reason they moved the draw up in the first place was to give us a chance to apply elsewhere if not drawn so I have to think this is more rumor than fact. We had issues last year holding it up and still found out b4 the deadline. I think the same will happen this year.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09
>AT 03:52?PM (MST)

>
>AZ, made an agreement to post
>after CO, and NM deadlines
>to help increase their numbers.
>

I think you're just "yanking our chains" :)

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 05:30PM (MST)[p]I would think he is playing with us, but AZDuke is dating one of the girls from the Flag AZGF office.......

Rackem

489f6a687e21e4e4.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH GOD
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

That's going to make it costly for the average Joe. If that is the case, some may put in for those states and draw multiple tags. I would think some hunts conflict and some guys might have to make some hard choices where to go. I hope this is not true. I try to limit my hunts but if I have to go to multiple states, I will find the cash somewhere. Mr. President, can you hold off on giving that lady a house in Florida and help out a workin' man and float me some bailout money?

if you look at last years regulations the date for first come was around April 11 this year it is April 27. About weeks difference. Sorry i just found out today. I am so f-ing pissed. But it is what it is. Guess i will put in for CO,NV,and NM. Too many tags is a problem i would like to have.

I was doing a little thinking today. If this were the case, I would tend to think that it would push off people from applying in other states. If I had a chance to draw AZ, why whould I put in for CO or NM, especially with funds being tight. Point two, Im not sure if CO is online, but NM is and what is the cost out of pocket $100? This wont make a huge change in NM draws. Point three, Why would the AZGFD put off the draw results with their outdoor expo coming up this weekend. One would think that they would want sales and traffic, which is going to be generated by people being draw. Piont five, it appears that Flag GF is the only one that has heard this. I spoke with several GF that are friends and no one has heard of this...Just my $.02 I mean $.05 cents.

CO apps are on line, but you have to pay the full tag price with the application. I read that NM started a CID number system this year which is similar to the CID system Colorado has had for several years and it works great. Maybe AZ will be next.

Cost would be significant if you drew all three AZ, NM and CO NR tags or even a resident plus two NR tags in those three states. Not to mention the dollars and time to hunt all three. I will probably never hunt NM since I'm a res of AZ and love hunting CO and time and funds only allow for so much hunting. Besides, I have a side pact with NMHunter1 to stay in AZ if he stays in NM. (Pretty easy on my part)

Bottom line is we really need to know the results of one state before we have to apply in others. AZ used to be apps in June with results in late July (still is for deer) so we knew results from Colorado and NM draws prior to applying in AZ. For the past three years AZ has jumped in front of CO and NM, but released results prior to the app deadlines for CO & NM and should do so again this year. I HOPE.
264X300

I totally agree. Just an FYI I got a TXT from a friend at GF and they still have not done anything as of yet. In past years I have known about 2 hours before they were available.....If I hear anything I will keep you posted.....

AZduke you don't suppose your girlfriend (the one at the G&F just to clarify which one)figured that you may have been fibben to her a bit and is getting even with ya. We all thought you had the inside tract literally now your asking if the draws done or not. We all know we lie all the time (about fishing) but now the women are doing it about hunting and the draw that's cold!:^)

i never stated that i was dating anyone from the G&F that was rackem.
Have you seen the ladies at G&F!
I won't do them with your d%#k

I dont know if she has a way to tell. I know that she can pull the info and see if I have been drawn or not (usually before it is released), but from there it is probably out of her league. I also asked her last night about the April 9th rumor, which she has not heard of either. I will keep you posted.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-09 AT 03:35PM (MST)[p]I call BS on anybody and everybody who "knows" somebody at G&F who says they know when the draw will be done/posted. Anybody can say it, and everybody "knows" someone. I was told last year by someone I knew in the G&F draw department that the draw hadn't even taken place yet. The results were posted less than 24hrs later.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-09 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]rackem/boskee
i guess i will have to take one for all the MM members on this site.

What do fat chicks and scooters have in common?
They are fun to ride until your best friend see's you on one.

alright
looks like i am going hoggin tonight.

Rackem i need your help. I need someone to hold her down, it meant get rough.

P.S. bring your spurs.

Bump the Pumpkin Duke2500.
Anything for a 9 tag it won't be that bad will it?Ha

Still only has spring draw results.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom