AZ turkeys in unit 12

backcountrybutcher

Anyone feeling generous to give me a little help on where the birds are in AZ unit 12 this year? I know the units well from deer hunting but never hunted turkeys here.

Just came back from 12. Heard a few gobblers but they wouldn't come in. I have no idea where 205 rd is looked on Onx and traveled down 206. No luck

The 205 is east of the lodge about 10 miles or so there is a sign for it from the main highway on the right side of the road heading east outa the lodge . Caught several birds coming to water at the small tank on the left side past the sinkhole a few miles . They came in several days and would hold up in the thick stuff due west of the tank.

Thanks. i found it finally. Never hunted that part of the unit before. I normally hunt down Pasirwamptis area.

I’ve hunted fall turkey in 12A probably 15 times and applied again this year. One thing noted is the population fluctuates wildly from year to year . I’m not quite sure what to expect this year due to the heavy snow accumulations this winter but hopefully we can find some birds.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom