AZ unit 21 for pigs

AZtrophyhunter

Anybody hunt this unit this past month? I have a HAM hunt there starting 2/13 & need some advice. I made a couple of trips up there & the hunters I spoke w/ were having a hard time locating pigs. Any advice or pointers would help out tons. Thanks guys!

If you don't get any takers send me a IM. I have hunted the unit the last couple years. We have always got into them. This year I chose to hunt down south. Just took mine yesterday. Good luck.

From Queen valley road take FR357 and when you get to the corals, turn left and park in the river bed. Now look up, there are pigs all over that ridge. I took my first in the exact spot. email me if you need a little more help. This is 24b. Good luck!

AZbowhntr, I sent you an email but I'm not sure if you got it or not. Congrats on your successful pig hunt, I hope to have the same outcome next week.

AZ, check your inbox. You should have a message from me. Let me know if you didn't get it. I was at work when I responded and the email address is my home email. Later

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom