AZG&FD commission meeting, this fri & sat

S

spcheuvront

To all who want to make a change, or find out what happens and how things are changed at a commission meeting, I encourage you to come listen and make your opinions heard. They will be held this Friday and Saturday at the AZG&FD headquarters. Things get underway around 8 in the morning.
Please come !!!!!!!
If you are unsure on how things work or just need some one to show you what to do, to speak, look me up.
My name is Steve Cheuvront, I am over 6 feet tall, short grey hair,
white mustach, wearing a Zeiss baseball hat, and glasses.
Please understand, I am by no means the pro from dover on all this stuff! I'm just a guy who cares, and is willing to stand up and speak my mind.
Be sure befor you speak, that you have your facts straight, and
you are clear and correct with what you are saying.
Look forward to seeing you all there.
My schedule will only allow me to be there on Saturday.
If you don't speak up, WHO WILL.
Steve Cheuvront

Even though I'm teaching a hunter education class tomorrow, I'll be attending via teleconference at the Region III office, and hope that the Commission doesn't change the December juniors only muzzleloader deer hunt to the Thanksgiving time frame.

See 'ya all there!

Don Martin

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom