OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Logo
GAME AND FISH NEWS
Jan. 20, 2021
AZGFD accepting applications for 2021 pronghorn, elk hunts
Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (Arizona time) Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Elk_-_Bull_-_4.JPG
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is accepting applications for 2021 hunt permit-tags issued through the draw process for pronghorn and elk.

To apply, visit www.azgfd.gov and click on “Apply for a Draw.” For an overview of the application service, including license requirements, applying for bonus points and payment information, see Page 8 of the “2021 Pronghorn and Elk Hunt Draw Information” booklet. Printed booklets soon will be available at all license dealers statewide.

The deadline for the department to receive all applications is 11:59 p.m. (Arizona time) Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021.

All applicants are encouraged to purchase PointGuard, which allows hunters to surrender their hunt permit-tag(s) for any reason without losing their bonus points. An applicant does not need an AZGFD portal account to apply for the draw or to purchase PointGuard. Information: www.azgfd.gov/pointguard.

NOTE: As a result of the high volume of draw applications received by the department, the ability for customers to view data in their personal portal accounts — such as bonus points, license purchases and submitted applications — may be slightly delayed. AZGFD is aware of this inconvenience and is working toward a solution. The continued support and patience of all customers is appreciated at this time.​

Yea I am still having issues, bonus points are showing, ID issues, I put in for the draw and paid and now it says I didnt. Tried calling today and was on hold for 30 mins and accidently hung up haha. Called right back and I lost my place by 27 others. Going to try again next week....

What an F-ing goat rodeo. Purchased a new lic. so I could put in for the draw. Got charged and a confirmation email, but no license shows in my account so I can't put in. What a mess. :( I really don't want to have to call and sit on the phone just to give them my $ and put in for a draw. Hard to believe the system could be such a mess.

It doesn't show up in your account immediately, cause its not a real time up date. It will be there within 24 hours. I did the same thing, and just had to type the new number in the box on the application, and it went right thru for both of them.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom