AZGFD Meeting Tonight..........

B

Bura Nut

Guys/Gals......Tonight there is a public meeting in Mesa at 6:00 to go over the proposals that will be presented to the commissioners for 2005 hunt guidelines.....ANYONE RESIDENT AND NON-RESIDENT ALIKE who has an opinion should go to the meeting and express their opinion......there is another meeting thurday in Phoenix.....go to the AZGFD website where these public meetings are posted as to the date times......DONT JUST TYPE ON THE COMPUTER, GET PERSONALLY INVOLVED OR SHUT UP...The final product in AZ will provide the direction for many many western states......Dont sit back and think this USO situation wont happen in your state............. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I hope ZIM is there tonight! I'll recognize him by the long painted fingernails and shaved eyebrows.
*WINK*

i'll be there allen, and id be willing to be we're the only two from MM there. by the way, how did your antelope hunt in NM go?
mike medley

IMG_0188.jpg

Mike M. We had two hunters and the smallest buck was 78 and the bigger buck was 83"...saw some really good goats and had a great time. As for the meeting tonight, I am still at work but trying to make it out there on time. There will be one other MM there for sure, Mark Bool.....I dont think the commissioners will be there but at least we can publicly ask a few questions to ensure the AZGFD records what the public responses are and the commissioners see that. The public opinion part of this whole process is a bit more powerful than many think. Hope to meet you there tonight and thanks for your efforts..... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I'm going to try real hard to make it. Have to show the support somehow! If any of you gents wants to introduce yourselves, Ill be the good lookin' guy with the yellow and blue striped shirt and cowboy hat.

Regards,
Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

chef i encourage you to come out, even if you cant stay the whole time. until you attend one of these meetings you dont realize just how important public input is in all of these decisions. its one thing to come on MM and talk about what needs to be done, but its another to actually get out there and be a part of getting stuff done. looking forward to meeting you.
mike medley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom