B&C Tule Elk Bull

buckspotter7

4712535c791723b9.jpg

nickman

Long Time Member
VERY NICE !!!!!........but far from B&C class.

I doubt that rack will go 40" inside, but I'd need another view. I'll try to post a picture of one this week.

Just my opinion.

BOHNTR

That bull should easily make the B&C minimum.....draw a tag, shoot him, and I'll measure him for you. :) I love measuring those Tule bulls. Nice photo as well.

BOHNTR )))---------->

buckspotter7

That's a great bull! Looks like Owens Valley. You are absolutely right. I guess it's not B&C until it's dead and measured. I can't wait 'til these points I've been collecting pay off! buckspotter

N

NDhunter

471e8833627214a4.jpg

I don't want to know if this one would go B&C, but I would guess he would. Had him at 20 yards but there was a cow right behind him so I didn't shoot because I didn't want the arrow to go through him and take out two. He stopped at 47, I had a split second to guess the yardage, guessed 40 and watched the arrow go right under him. It has been two months almost and I still loose a little sleep at night when I think about it.

D

dndracing35

no info needed. I grew up there also. lived there for 20 years.. what part are you from?

huntFX4

Buckspotter, that's definately a Tule Elk. I've been to the same place NDHunter to the pic and have seen bigger ones there. In 2000 I spotted a 9x9 on that same area. No RM Elk around there.

buckspotter7

Hey, do they rut in early August where you're at? I'm guessing you are hunting on a military base. I've been trying to draw that East Park muzzleloader hunt. These bulls are on a place where no hunting is allowed

472aa6404ffa1179.jpg

huntFX4

Good lookin bunch. Love the character and mass of the guy in the center. it is a military base there in Cali and yes they do go into rutting in August.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Top Bottom