B zone bonanza

Cali4x4

Will we have a great opener? Rain all day Friday, then clear for opening Saturday. Should make for a miserable pack in .

I sure hope so. I only get to hunt the weekend though. I saw real good bucks in B1 in early to mid summer and haven't seen hardly any thing since then. Good luck to all.

Ransom

Not going to happen now the weather people stated that this morning in paper locally here. Sonoma County.

Brian

Looking at the weather radar it looks like it's raining up there right now at 1:30pm on Friday.

I hope so as I only get to hunt on Saturday. I have to fly to Kansas (work) on Monday for the next NASCAR race and then to Talladega the week after. I know I know...It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

- Rich

I got a nice 4 pt out of Ft Jones Saturday. 18 inches wide. My friends 10 year old grandson spotted it for me. Good to see a young man who loves to hunt. He will be a good one. Don't know how to post picture so someone will have to help if you want to see them.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-08 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]Yea, My dad called me as soon as I landed in Kansas. Great job!!!

Sounded like he got him right after we left your camp.

- Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom