B zone combo😉😉

JR

20210926_084259.jpg
20210926_084516.jpg
Went out this am to fill a tag and did that and more, I'm very fortunate to have a great place to snoop around with a loaded gun and spend time.. Nice 2x2 and good size sow and then some knife work before watching some football on a Sunday..Good day!!

BradA

Very Active Member
Jeeze your freezer must be too full at this point it seems like every time you go out you kill ! Congratulations good work .

JR

Jeeze your freezer must be too full at this point it seems like every time you go out you kill ! Congratulations good work .
Haha, well I have adult kids that love to shop at dads freezer and we eat venison and pig in most of our meals so it's ongoing process...not bad problem too have😉😉😁😁

BradA

Very Active Member
Haha, well I have adult kids that love to shop at dads freezer and we eat venison and pig in most of our meals so it's ongoing process...not bad problem too have😉😉😁😁
Not at all wish I was in the same situation since we eat it every night as well! Until we run out of course

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Top Bottom