B zone combo??

JR

20210926_084259.jpg
20210926_084516.jpg
Went out this am to fill a tag and did that and more, I'm very fortunate to have a great place to snoop around with a loaded gun and spend time.. Nice 2x2 and good size sow and then some knife work before watching some football on a Sunday..Good day!!

Jeeze your freezer must be too full at this point it seems like every time you go out you kill ! Congratulations good work .

Jeeze your freezer must be too full at this point it seems like every time you go out you kill ! Congratulations good work .
Haha, well I have adult kids that love to shop at dads freezer and we eat venison and pig in most of our meals so it's ongoing process...not bad problem too have????

Haha, well I have adult kids that love to shop at dads freezer and we eat venison and pig in most of our meals so it's ongoing process...not bad problem too have????
Not at all wish I was in the same situation since we eat it every night as well! Until we run out of course

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom