B-ZONE DEER HUNT

Can you share some particulars about the ranch?
Location?.. Size?.. Dates?.. Other people hunting the ranch?

THE RANCH IS IN COVELO 30K AC RANCH, THE HUNT IS DURING THE WK
NOT WKNDS, 2 GUYS SELF GUIDED, YOU CAN SHOW UP ON SUNDAY EVE AND LEAVE SAT AM.

I AM TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND THAT HAS MOVED TO IDAHO SELL THIS
HUNT

916-417-3088
GEORGE

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-09 AT 07:13PM (MST)[p]Maybe he will buy it again next year too.
x(

-John Wayne

>
>
>
>
>Is this the "Golden Ram" Bar-Z-
>Ranch?

YES

-John Wayne

Good thing I didnt still want to buy the hunt. WTF?

Anyway guys this is a good hunt. I've bought it at the RMEF dinner 4 times now. Killed a nice black tail every year and was there when the book black tail was taken off that ranch. Also if you want to kill a bear this is the place to do it. They are all over that ranch and the owner will let you take bears while you are hunting deer. You wont need a dog either as I had about 12 bears to choose from last time out. He is pretty flexible on what week of the season you can hunt. Just no weekends.

P.S. if you see a long tail, S.S.and shut up.............

-John Wayne

ELK NUTS

PRETTY SURE YOU COULD GET THIS HUNT CHEAP!!!!!!! :)

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Is this the "Golden Ram" Bar-Z-
>Ranch?"

Not sure of the Bar-z- but know of a G. Ram "Twin Rocks" property.

Same-same??

Joey

NOT YET, AND IF I'M CORRECT YOU CAN HUNT THE 2010 HUNT IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR, I WILL GET MORE INFO ON THAT.

I hunted the Bar-z with Golden Ram last year. I got the hunt on auction at Mule Deer Fed. I had a good time there with my Son.

I got my hunt last year for a really good deal.

Use to be a member of G.Ram but quit do to crowds especially on the Bar Z. Did kill a few bucks there though. My question is this, do you get on the ranch after it closes to the hordes of clubbers or during the regular B zone hunt??Does it come with a P.L.M permit?? Just wondering how it works.. BH1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom