Back Door Open

Mike0426

Just kidding boys, but too anxious not to post anything. What's the word on the street. Results out on the 11th like two years ago, or a few days before like last year?

Hopefully they will get it done early again. I love Getting results right away instead of waiting multiple months like other states. April 7 is harvest deadline so I don't think anything can happen before then.

We beeotch about NM G&F a lot but I will say they run their draw better than any other state I apply to.

Yeah its not coming out early this year, its printed in the big game book April 24 and they are sticking to it...Nice thing is that turkey starts here soon so it will keep many busy for a few days...

>Yeah its not coming out early
>this year, its printed in
>the big game book April
>24 and they are sticking
>to it...Nice thing is that
>turkey starts here soon so
>it will keep many busy
>for a few days...

Ok, somebody show him the pit of misery.
Dilly!!Dilly!!

Yup, Game and Fish always stick to the printed date in the proclamation. LOL
So don't bother checking until said date!

Hahaha EVILNR, that was pretty awesome ,well played....BUT....,JUST SAYIN....New Director, new year new way of doing things....I assure you not a day before April 24 @ 10 AMish.....hhhmmmmm sounds like he knows ....pointing at me hahahaha but yeah the pit of misery it is....

Yes for sure , opening day baseball and now your words inspired me to buy some bud light....Just a six pack tho, cuz it does belong in that pit of misery hahaha...Good luck to you in the draw as well , unless however you put in for the same tags as myself , then to heck with you and your wish to hunt ...GO DODGERS!!!.

I would have to agree with muleman; NM G&F runs the best draw for sure. This post is getting me fired up to see my heart broken or i'm going to feel like Ralphie opening up that red rider bb gun.

I just heard from a reliable source, draw results will guaranteed be out on April 24th! Don't tell anybody I told you guys!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-19 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]Then I quess everyone drew everything. Lol
They hit everyone's card and keep your money for a few months.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-19 AT 04:54PM (MST)[p]If they only hit your CC for a rabbit lic, then you are screwed. Ha ha better odds for me. LOL

I think that is the option you chose. Either go with e-tags or get your carcass tag mailed out to you. I might be wrong but that's what I think

What's the rush to find out anyway? We have one of the fastest draws in the west and yet folks want to find out the next day. You can't hunt for 4 more months anyway. Go look for sheds and forget about the draw. LOL

Pretty sure the draw isnt done. It's usually done the Wednesday before they release results. TV he "delete app" option usually goes away....?‍♂️

>I think that is the option
>you chose. Either go with
>e-tags or get your carcass
>tag mailed out to you.
>I might be wrong but
>that's what I think

I didn't choose e-tag for any of my applications, but only a few of them show "Mailing" for the carcass tag status.

>>I think that is the option
>>you chose. Either go with
>>e-tags or get your carcass
>>tag mailed out to you.
>>I might be wrong but
>>that's what I think
>
>I didn't choose e-tag for any
>of my applications, but only
>a few of them show
>"Mailing" for the carcass tag
>status.

If that's the case, I drew Elk, Barbary, Ibex and Deer.

Doubtful.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-19
>AT 07:32?PM (MST)

>
>I don't believe this for a
>second, but it will stir
>the pot!
>
>https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/new-mexico-backdoor-method-open.124667/
>
>"Login to your New Mexico account,
>go to my purchases, go
>down to your hunt code
>you applied for and hit
>review. If there is a
>carcass tag status they are
>saying you drew the tag."
>

I don't believe it either especially since we're not to the final harvest report date but it is weird that only some say mailing for the carcass tag even though that's the option I have for all.

Everything else in today?s electronic world is done in seconds why does the NM draw take a month to complete ? Must be the interest they are making on out money ??????

ya this is bogus just another weird glitch like before when applications would reorder them self . Draw is not done if delete app option is still there . draw usually happens 2 weeks before release date im saying 4-10 draw will be ran. and hopefully they keep the trend of releasing a week early.

Also if you find a back door (Unlikely) keep it off this board use text or what not , we have game and fish personell that patrol these forums looking for glitches or possible glitches t correct them

I know what would put an end to all this madness and that would be to have the Procs come out 2 weeks before the deadline to apply and the results come out ONE week after that.
But yet again I'm sure some folks will complain that it takes till April to receive the Proclamation. LOL

I know a guy , who knows a guy , who is married to a girl who is the sister of a guy who works on the draw...The draw isn't done yet and won't be until after April 8th...But I heard that if you hit delete app twice and you drew in the "pre-draw" that there is a better than great chance , you will draw...But you must double click on the delete app button...

>Everything else in today?s electronic world
>is done in seconds why
>does the NM draw take
>a month to complete ?
>Must be the interest they
>are making on out money
>??????

They are faster than most. Utah takes what 2 months. Most everywhere else is at least a month.

>Back door is been removed ,
>there is no door there
>any longer, it's just a
>wall , a dead end
>if ya will...

Flip the swtich rio, ur killing me drop the dumbby curtain so we can see red or green

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-19 AT 06:38AM (MST)[p]>ya this is bogus just another
>weird glitch like before when
>applications would reorder them self
>. Draw is not done
>if delete app option is
>still there . draw usually
>happens 2 weeks before release
>date im saying 4-10 draw
>will be ran. and hopefully
>they keep the trend of
>releasing a week early.
>
>Also if you find a back
>door (Unlikely) keep it off
>this board use text or
>what not , we have
>game and fish personell that
>patrol these forums looking
>for glitches or possible glitches
>t correct them

Listen to Bobby. They Fixed the Last Back Door By Charging everyone a License Fee. LOL

Good Luck Everyone

>I think there is a back
>door but I can not
>share it. you have to
>find it for yourself.

Awaiting my PM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom