Back from Kansas

• Thread starter crazyaboutcoues
  • Start date
C

crazyaboutcoues

Had a great time. Limited out on pheasent. Took a decent 8 point.

My buddy hit paydirt with this bruiser.

fa59b15c.jpg

fa59b175.jpg

13 points, 6 inch bases, and double eye guards. :)

Congrats to you buddy on a very nice whitey! Looks like you guys did well on the birds as well. Nice pictures!

Tommyboy-

Great job on the hunt. I'm now even more excited to get up there. I'm going up to hunt birds Jan 10 & 11 and to check out the deer hunting. I can't wait now!

Great buck your friend got. Good deal!

Scott G.

Congrats on the buck and a good looking Vizsla. What's the breeding on him? Looks alot like my male Buster.
Email me I would like to here more about how your Vizsla did.

Good Hunting,

Congrats Crazy on the super bucks and limit! Looks like yet another banner KS year for you guys. I used to have a Vizsla as well back in the day. You dont see many of them around. He was a great dog... Thanks for the pics.

Thanks guys

We had alot of fun...:)

Vini- I didn't get any pix of my buck it was late in the last day and I didn't have my camera with me. I'm not much for taking pix of chopped up head :)

Dr Death - The Visla was our guides dog he is nine months old. This dog is going to be something special in a couple of years. He just need a little more training. This dog locked on pheseant and bobwhite like nobodys business. The only thing he lacked was disipline after the flush.

PW- You are in for a great time. I was talking to Dan about setting up some tree stands in this area that was loaded with deer. The bird hunting was something I have never experienced. If anyone else is interested in Bow hunting this area let me know.

Tommy

Always a fun hunt. If you can draw that is. We put in fore an arch tag out there this year, and couldn't even draw that! Not sure where the frik our luck has gone too. Oh well.

Congrats on the bucks and birds.

Crazy,
Check your inbox.

OSOK,
It sounds like you have hunted there before? Want to share any info? I am looking at maybe trying to draw an archery tag next year. Western part?
Stalker

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-03 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]Yes.

Not really!

Honestly I don't really have anything to offer. Everything I hunt is private.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom