Back on the hogs?

JR

With such a great water year the dry land farming on a ranch i hunt is booming, and so is the hog problem. Made a quick trip out to a spot that is getting hit pretty hard and smoked a decent boar to do my part..More to follow untill its cut and harvested, but damn they are making a mess of it..
20230503_110106.jpg

20230503_110151.jpg

20230503_075322.jpg

20230503_075319.jpg

That’s a big one.
All the rain should really help the pig population in the areas that have been struggling due to drought.

That dude is gone. He only shows up when he shoots a deer, turkey or pig real fast to show off and then leaves. I don’t remember him ever contributing aside from a couple. Look at me pictures every year.
Lots of guys post a pic here or there showing off what they shoot or harvest. No harm in that. Some of us just come on here once in a while to see the pics.

Awesome pig! Shoot as many as you can any size any time.

I don’t think there’s a hog problem. It is more a problem of not enough killed.

The good news is the LO could sign up for the share program or offer hunts if it truly was a problem or causing to much damage. Getting tired of hearing “ we have a hog problem” and come hunt a hog for $2,000.

Well guys, what do you want me to contribute too?? I hunt and take pics for all to enjoy..Is it showing off? some of it is, and I dont apolgize for it..We all show off sometimes when we are proud of an action or event that we endulge in..Just enjoy the pics or dont..Up to you , and oh ya, how do ya like what the Creedmoor does to pigs...Kills them dead??????????????

Well guys, what do you want me to contribute too?? I hunt and take pics for all to enjoy..Is it showing off? some of it is, and I dont apolgize for it..We all show off sometimes when we are proud of an action or event that we endulge in..Just enjoy the pics or dont..Up to you , and oh ya, how do ya like what the Creedmoor does to pigs...Kills them dead??????????????
Yes! I want you to contribute too!

Contribute your private property Hookup! I would like to take my kids to shoot a couple porkers...

Smile in them pics... and take off your hat and flaunt that manbun that all of you Creedmoor shooters have...

All jokes aside. Love the pics Jeff, keep em coming.

Isn't that the reason pictures are shown. So everyone can enjoy them. I have hunted and harvested many animals myself. I still like looking at pictures of others. Keep posting JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom