Bad Hair day.

nochawk

This is one ruff looking gal. Thinking maybe a pack of coyote's tried to take her out.... or possible disease. what everyone think?

WGI_0039.JPG

Could be coyote or disease but a lot of the does I get pic of this time of the year look rough. Does are bitchy animals, they box each other frequently, they run through fences, get stick tights and cockle burrs in their hair, and as it warms up, I think that winter coat starts to itch. That hair is getting ready to start falling out And I've seen them rubbing on limbs scratching themselves. They look pretty roughed up when they're done.

Many times when I'm driving around, deer will run flat out and try to beat me and cross the road in front my truck. when they're running that fast they don't jump the two fences on either side of the road, they run through them (barbed wire) and the hair flies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom