bad outfitter

B

badger

Just a reminder to all of you that are booking hunts. Make sure that you get references and check on the reputation of the booking agent. Not everything is as it seems, I should know I GOT SCREWED BY DAKOTA HUNTING TRIPS!!!!

Let me in on the story man. Iam looking into booking a hunt with them in the near future. I want to book a whitetail hunt with them in south central Sd and the owner of Dakota Hunting trips Mr. Petersen won't give me any refrences and the outfitters number isn't posted on the website.

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup. France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'D!ck', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?

Me and a good freind booked a hunt with chris in 04 and he promised us we would be the only ones on this particular ranch.He also told us there would be big whitetails running all over the place.(What ever).Now dont get me wrong,I understand the concept of hunting.I didnt expect to have 150 class bucks running over me,But we didnt see a mature deer in 5 days.And to top it off when we got to south dakota we could'nt even stay in the lodge CAUSE IT WAS FULL.We stayed in an old farmhouse that was full of mice!And we payed an extra 1000 dollars to get on that ranch.And mr.petersen did'nt even try to make it right with us.It was like tough #####!!!!! So be careful. If he wont give you any references,Its gecause he does'nt have any good ones to give.

We trade hunts for hunts over on the east side of the State(SD) If you want to trade put in for East River, Clark County is where we have most of our land. you hunt first if you don't like it we wouldn't use your half of the hunt. Deer tags are little harder to draw now days but the odds aren't bad. You can PM me if your really wanting to know more.

Badger... sorry to hear about experience with a poor booking agent. I've been burned a couple times also. 10-15 years ago there were only a handful of booking agents now there are bazzillions.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

badger....thanks for reminding us. I was "burned" once myself. Not likely to happen again.

Steve

Join the crowd, it happens to a lot of us one time or another. Once for me in B.C. and again later on in WY.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom