Bad taxi work question?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I got a rug back from a bear I killed. I let the pics do the talking. Any taxis out there please leave a comment with what you'd think is fair to make it right between me and the taxi.
14599img3973.jpg

96768img3972.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

Looks like it was hit or dropped during transportation. The epoxy used around the lip doesn't shrink and crack. Just talk to the taxidermist, I'm sure they will gladly touch it up for you.

I agree it looks as if it was droped. I would get with the taxi as I am sure that they would help take care of the problem.

ALL THANGS WILD TAXIDERMY

You Sure are Rough on Stuff HorseCreek!:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> You Sure are Rough on
>Stuff HorseCreek!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>

I like it rough Bessy

Traditional >>>------->

The Taxi is gonna pay for the cost of fixing it. They have been good about it so far......

Traditional >>>------->

That's what happens when you ship stuff threw UPS or FedEx and is not packaged correct. And by correctly I mean it better be bullet proof. Just putting it in a cardboard box and wrapped in bubble wrap is insufficient for the violent course of travel your package takes from point A to B. Always better to line the box with at least a very thin ply board. It will be a bit heavier and more expensive but it saves what u got from happening.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom