Badlands 4500

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I have read a few posts about buckle breakage here. My hunting bud wants to sell a perfect condition Badlands 4500. So I should let it go it's a mistake, or is it worh the 170.00 ?

Buy it. The buckles are good, but on any large pack I recommend you always carry spare buckles. If you are going to carry a lot of weight you will break buckles. You also need to make sure your pack is adjusted properly.

So for $10 in buckles you will have a great $400 pack!

Premium Hunting Gear at great prices and Free Shipping. www.SantanaOutdoors.com

Badlands also carrys a lifetime no questions asked warrenty, it breaks, rips, tears; they will fix it just pay shipping and handling. Or in the case of a buckle breaking then call them up and they will probably send you the stuff to fix it.
WVBOWAK

I was at Badlands this weekend.......They give a 50% discount for Active Duty Military!

God Bless Them!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-11 AT 02:43PM (MST)[p]Whoa that is a heck of a deal, I bet Badlands Ox's were flying out the door. In that case a 4500 should have went for around $200, since they retail for around $430 in the store without a sale going on.
WVBOWAK

I wouldnt let it go. For that price and some free buckles from badlands why wouldnt you buy it. It is an awesome pack. I talked with Issac a while back and he told me that Badlands has redesigned the buckles and gone with a better material

YOUR FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Let me put it this way. You are 2 miles in, you shot your bull and are alone, temps are getting warm. Can you risk your pack breaking a buckle? What about the waist buckle? What about a zipper? I broke a buck trying to strap a 2.5 lb down sleeping bag to the bottom of my pack! You have to be able to trust your equipment when it really counts. I will never buy another Badlands pack! Look at Eberlestock, they are solid packs.

Or be smart and think ahead...call badlands and see if you could just get a couple of buckles sent to you and take them with you when you go into the field. I was at the point after reading all the reviews that I was going to go with the the Full Curl Horn Hunter system, until they informed me that they offered nothing for a military discount, and badlands offers 50%. That is a huge savings, especially for those of us whom dont make very much to begin with.

~BaldBeaver

Badlands changed the buckles that were breaking. My older 2200 was junk as well the buckles on my 4500. All replaced and no more issues.

Balbbeaver from one vet to another thanks for your service and I am with you when it comes to supporting those who support our troops!

Go with it and never look back. I have sold Badlands for years(along with many others) and I have had the best luck with the Badlands. Great packs, with an even better warranty. By the way......there customer service is out of this world!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom