Baits getting hit?

JPickett

Long Time Member
Mines been out since the 15th and no action. I didn’t bait it last year due to family stuff so it may take them a bit to find it. Anyone getting any action?

IMG_1107.jpg

Not baiting, but we've been getting some action.

Saw 2 this weekend. One was still holding pretty tight to his den, I actually missed him and now he isn’t holding so tight to his den, the other was out feeding but I had a river I couldn’t get across between me and him

That’s good info. I figure they’re coming around just as slow as spring. My may is looking real busy so I’m hoping one finds it here in the next week that I can get after

Went to full draw on this guy twice last night. In reality it would have been a kill shot, it was just dark enough that I was 99% sure of my shot. So I let down. Fell like it was the right decision. 5 minutes earlier and that would have been a dead bear. You. Can see me up in the top left hand corner

IMG_4442.png

Hopefully you can get him to come in a little earlier this weekend. Best of luck. Look forward to see the pictures.

next time. Looks like with all those trees you loose some shooting light. Due to it getting dark earlier and light later than out in the open.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom