Barnes Bullets Follow Suit!!!!!!!!

K

kirkkelso

Here is the press release just forwarded to me by Barnes Bullets. Glad to see it!!

Fellow Hunters:

After carefully evaluating the information and comments received concerning the litigation between United States Outfitters and the State of Arizona, Barnes Bullets has withdrawn its sponsorship of USO's "Real Hunting Adventures."

While Barnes has used USO's outfitting services with satisfaction, Barnes Bullets has never been a party to, nor endorsed, United States Outfitter's lawsuit regarding the availability and distribution of non-resident hunting tags in Arizona or any other western state.

We at Barnes Bullets appreciate the concerns our customers have expressed, and hope this action assures them we have their best interests at heart. Barnes Bullets offers financial support to many organizations dedicated to wildlife conservation and the preservation of the hunting and shooting sports. The list includes the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, the Wild Turkey Federation, Sportsmen for Fish & Wildlife, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the Hunting & Shooting Sports Heritage Foundation, and the National Rifle Association.

We regret any event that causes dissension in hunter ranks or between sportsmen and regulatory organizations.

Randy and Coni Brooks
Barnes Bullets

Barnes Bullets, Inc.
PO Box 215
American Fork, UT
1-801-756-4222
[email protected]

This statement has been sent to the Arizona Department of Game & Fish, the Arizona Rebulic Newspaper

Lets all send them an email and express our appreciation and maybe even order some bullets!

Kirk Kelso

Thanks Kirk for posting this important info.....Thanks Barnes for stepping up to the plate....I know you as a company wont be let down by us the customers......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

AWSOME!
i just sent barnes a thank you note. i hope taulman is proud of himself.
on a side note, as anyone noticed the irony in his show "real hunting advantures"??? the last thing i would call the hunts on that show are "real hunting adventures" usually there is one hunter and 5-7 guides.....is this anyone elses deffinition of a "real hunting adventure"!?!?!

Great news!

I sent an e-mail also, thanking them! I suggest we all do the same!

Nofear4

Great job KIRK, Barnes Bullets are the best! Hope your 400 B&C unit 10 BULL takes a X-bullet!!! sincerely Todd

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom