Barnes TTSX

I’m planning to stop by a local Sportsman’s tomorrow. I was there about 2 weeks ago & noticed they had a good number of Barnes bullets at that time. If they have what you are looking for, I will grab them.

I’m planning to stop by a local Sportsman’s tomorrow. I was there about 2 weeks ago & noticed they had a good number of Barnes bullets at that time. If they have what you are looking for, I will grab them.
Sounds great i will pay for your trouble.

Sounds great i will pay for your trouble.
Work got in the way of playtime yesterday & this morning I went scouting. I will try to swing by tomorrow. If they have what you need, I will grab them & let you know.

My rifles shoot the 160's better than anything. You want lighter - are you looking for speed, or lighter game like deer/antelope. I may have some 140's in Vortex TTSX

Sportsman’s had the 7mm-08 so I grabbed 2 of the boxes for you.
No 7mm REM Mag. Send me a PM with your name & shipping details.

My rifles shoot the 160's better than anything. You want lighter - are you looking for speed, or lighter game like deer/antelope. I may have some 140's in Vortex TTSX
Always have shot 150 grain in 7mm rem mag.Have a new tikka rifle was just gonna use it for starting point. My sons tikka 7mm-08 loves the barnes ammo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom