Basin Bull

HEY CORNPEACH!!!

I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY LARRY CORNPEACH!!!

I JUST SENT YOU A PM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I lied about the 9x8 bull. He got killed yesterday and he is a 10x8. A damn good bull for an over the counter general archery tag. Hell a damn good bull any where.

I'M SENDING YOU A PM Drymountain!!!

GLAD TO HEAR KF GOT HIM!!!

CONGRADULATIONS TO A TRUE BOW HUNTER THAT DOESN'T CHEAT!!!

I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR ALOT OF YEARS & THERE AIN'T NOBODY I'D OF RATHER SEEN GET HIM HERE IN THE LOCAL AREA!!!

THANK GOD IT HAPPENED BEFORE SEVERAL HUNDRED TARDS WITH RIFLES STIRRED IT UP!!!

WAY TO GO KF!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Drymountain!!!

I'M SENDING YOU ANOTHER PM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HEY Drymountain!!!

IT AIN'T WORKING!!!

WILL YOU SEND IT TO ME AT: [email protected]

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Bobcat go over to KF's house and get the picture from him and post it. I cant figure these freeken computers out. He And I sat here for an hour trying to post the pic with no luck.

Drymountain!!!

HAVE YOU GOT THE PICTURE ON YOUR COMPUTER???

IF SO SEND IT TO ME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HEY Drymountain!!!

THESE FRICKEN PUTERS SUCK!!!

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MINE IS I CAN'T DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM MY CAMERA ONTO THE PUTER!!!

I USETACOULD!!!

I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW CARD READER & IT STILL WON'T LET ME!!!

YA IT PI$$ES ME OFF!!!

ANYBODY KNOW ANY TRICKS TO FIX IT???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Would one of you two email the pics to kilowatt or browtine so they can post them? I would love to see it. Thanks

I AIN'T GOT NO PICTURES!!!

IF I DID I'D POST ONE!!!

I SEEN HIM ON THE HOOF!!!

AND I'VE TOUCHED HIS HORNS!!!

SORRY BOYS I DON'T HAVE PICTURES!!!

I JUST POSTED A PICTURE OF A 403" BULL UP ON THE ELK FORUM UNDER "OPPORTUNISTS TAKE NOTE"!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I got the picture but I dont know what the F--- to do with it.

I'll try to email it

HEY Drymountain!!!

THIS SOB JUST LOCKED UP TIGHTER THAN HELL!!!

FRICKEN PUTERS!!!

IF YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME & I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING I'LL TRY & POST IT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

TESTING???

46d4dbc93d7ec1a1.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

RE: TESTING???

Drymountain!!!

IT AIN'T WORKING!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I cant get it to do any thing. Bessy is going to have to get the picture from KF and post it. Bessy KF wants you to post it.

RE: TESTING???

I pm'd him and told him to e-mail it to me and I would post it.

Drymountain!!!

I'VE GOT PUTER PROBLEMS ALSO!!!

IF SOMEBODY CAN SEND IT TO ME I CAN POST THE PIC!!!

BUT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD PICS ON TO MY PUTER!!!

I BOUGHT ANOTHER CARD READER BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER!!!

THESE FRICKEN THINGS ARE AGGITATING!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Thats not it. He wants me to post it, but for some reason my puter wont let me. I wll have to hand deliver the picture to bessy tomarrow and have him try.

I've tried sending the pic to everyone and my puter wont let me it keeps saying error--- error--- error--- error.Freeken puters. Mortgageman I tried sending it to you to.

Drymountain, Thanks for trying.
Bess, thanks for trying, and thanks for posting the BIG Bull pic for the opportunists, that is an incrediBULL!!:D (Even though chances are basically slim and none, there were those that drew big stinky bull tags for this fall with zero points.)
I'll keep coming back here checking for pics of the basin bull, if either of you guys get it fixed.

About time!!! I was laughing my ass off watching the Basinites try to use the Puter!!! Damn nice Bull though

68hi7ls.gif

HEY Tony!!!

I WELCOME YOU OUT SO YOU CAN DO A PUTER TUNE-UP!!!

THINK ITS PHUNNY WHEN YOUR PUTERS PH###ED UP???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Now that is for all you guys that say there isnt any big bulls in the general over the counter units. There are good bulls but you guys keep thinking there arent. I love it. Stay away cause there are just little bulls out here in the basin.

Nice bull....I love the extras on the back. Thanks for posting the pic. Tell your friend congrats!!

YOU JUST HAD TO LET THE CAT OUT... IVE BEEN SOUTH SLOPE EXCLUSIVE FOR 15 YRS. I NEVER PUT IN FOR DRAW HUNTS. BECAULSE WE HAVE GODZILLA BULLS IN THE BASIN. NOW COMES THE INVASION OF THE DIDNT DRAW ROBO HUNTERS. THAT BULL IS THE SECOND IVE SEEN FROM THE BASIN WITH FREAKED BACKS. THATNX FOR THE VIDEO AND PIC,S. WISH YOU WOULDA LEFT BASIN OUT THOUGH. FREAK

Basin bull is no longer. Check out the post in the elk forum. Great looking bull and congrats to the hunter.

Hay Buck1....... Dont feed me that Queechup. You know where that buck is at. I seen you watching it. I bet you never seen me. Tell me will you try to get it with your muzzle buster? all I want to do is have him breed some does. I dont care if you get him, but it would be a shame to see one of the tabby, or hanna red necks get him. The secret is between you, me. and the half breed.

Thats right Wass!!!!!! Keep that secret in the Blood!!!!!!! You gotta know how to sneak to find this big bass... Hayyyy... Innit...

Hey Drymountain. I heard a rumor that that big buck was hanging on the boarder of Redrock. It that true? Come on tell me...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom