Bass Pro Las Vegas

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I drove by the new Bass Pro shop, that they are opening in Las Vegas, Nv in November, and its looking good. Currently I don't buy many products from them but with the store being local I may have to change my opinion. My only question is, why in Las Vegas? Hunting in Nevada is sparse at most. Can't see where they will make a large profit. Maybe they are hoping to bring Californians in or putting slot machines and hitting it big. Anyway I'll be there for the opening.

People come from all over the world to go to Las Vegas. I drive by the location at least six times a year while in route from CA to UT and MT not to mention at least a couple of trips to Vegas for a show or concert. Millions of vacationers, campers, hunters, fisherman, truckers and the like do the same every year. Also the southern UT residents are only two hours or so away. We don't have anything like it close to SO CAL. It seems like a good idea to me.

Any idea when in November it will open. I'll be there for the thanksgiving holidays and want to stop by and check it out. I went to the main headquarters in Springfield, and it was awesome. Please let me know when it opens.

Thanks, H.W.

For AZ hunters, I read in the AZ Republic plans to build a Bass Pro Shops in Mesa! The proposed location ins Loop 202 and Dobson.

I hope the blue hairs don't vote it down...

KP

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom