Bass Pro Rancho cucomonga store

N

novemberforever

Ordered a .20 gauge on line, store said it was in to drive 110 miles rt to fill out the Dros form, wait ten days then drive back to pick up. It took me 4 hours standing in line to fill out my dros form. Unreal, 4 guys working the gun counter and there is shear panic from folks buying pistols like toilet paper. Horrible customer service. After 25 years of being a Cabelas black card holder i am done with BP. Turners makes appts. for the gun counter, not BP, they simply under staff the store and pretend they care about customers. 20 day wait minimum for a dros check btw.

Oh, SoCal! I grew up in Rialto and spent my first 25 years down there. I grew up hunting a lot of those foothills and back then it was incredible hunting. Moved away in 1995 for college and no family there any more. Hope the next time I'm down there it's because I'm heading down I-10 to a sheep hunt in AZ!!!

Did you try Gallery of Guns? You buy the gun on-line and pickup at one of many local FFLs. Great prices and way easier dealing with a local/smaller FFL.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom