Battle Mountain Area

TheSaint

Is there any good hunting around Battle Mountain? I have zero clue what this area holds or how landowner tags work here. There's someone that wants to trade 640 acres. Any info would be most appreciated.

what kind of acreage? water rights? where at near battle mountain? Might be able to turn it into an investment for you
nvjohn

If it's close to the hills and you plant alfalfa the deer will come and there you go. Landowner tag presto just name your price.

from what I've seen in that area, a little alphalpha and you will have more pronghorn/deer than you can shake a stick at.

I live in B.M. land owner tags are given on the amount of animals useing your fields or property...i believe its 1 tag for every 50 deer...yes they do a count, usually at night by spotlight. Can you name your price? pretty much...IF you have the antler size. If you can or do plant alfalfa the deer will come..sometimes depending on excatly where this 640 acres is...most farms have deer..some have alot more than others do. The general hunting around B.M. is good. Good luck...and hey..if you do get it and its got alfalfa on it...then invite us out..we would love to take care of any 'problem' deer that you might have! We're just nice that way!!

I'm no realtor, but you may want to do some research; land prices are probabbly close to peak in BM. If gold prices drop, your land value will too in a big way.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom