Bear cc hits

Charges have started. Just saw a charge on my cc from Utah. One of my family got the San Juan multi season tag. Non resident

Un for me I was dreaming anyways with 1 point hahaha

CBFD8558-26A7-4615-88D2-0FB928698D2C.jpeg

A twofer is fine by me! Diamond was crawling with bears last time I was out there, but the hound guys had them all stirred up.
It’s the summer any weapon bait with no dog tag for this deaf, blind and crippled old man so that shouldn’t be a problem. It should be fun, I’ve got good help. Diamond is one of my favorite places.

We were on some private land when I was out there and a buddy had the summer bait tag. They ate the seat off his tree stand as well as my 4-wheeler seat, but it was a good time for sure!

Good luck to all post up your pics and experiences and most of all have fun and enjoy the memories I love hunting yogi

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom