Bear ???

Toas, spot and stalked bears there a few years ago. good area but there may be better ones. just a suggestion

Up in the Pecos, great area to spot and stalk , just alot more work than I'm willing to put in for a bear...I went on an elk hunt a few years back and was amazed on the way bears feed all day long out in more open hills...

El Rito might be a good option too. We saw 4 bears in 5 days of elk hunting. The only thing was that they were all under 100 yards before we saw them. I guess that would just be spot and shoot.

friend of my here at work..he lives in Pecos..said his 3 friends got 3 nice Sow at Cow creek...and at Dalton Canyon..I think cow creek helped grow more animals due forest fire few years ago..Last summer I saw many nice herds of elk and deer...when fishin up there in cow creek..

kept askin me to go with him..I haven't got time yet..I need to go with him soon!!

also if u want spot n stalk...go 16E...many bear down there..I am dumb for not shot a bear 2 years ago and last year while hunting..saw 7 total last year while chase elk..

vinihunt

the unit 4 draw hunts are my favorite... get to see tons of elk while you stalk bears.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom