Beards...Who has them??

JPblind

Been growing mine since I retired from military service in 2015. Growing it not for a fashion statement. Think it helps with hunting less face to hide. Grow mine with little trimming just around ears and mouth.

I grow mine seasonally starting hunting season for face camo and through winter for a little more warmth. Tired of seeing all the millennial yuppie fashion homos growing beards so I’m clean shaven spring and summer.

My Wife says mine looks like a facefull of pubic hair. I haven’t grown one recently for some reason.

"Maybe if I had a face full of .........................…, I wouldn't grow a beard", would definitely be my response

2 years after retirement 4 years son renlistment. Growing the irish split beard I guess you could call it.

20180506_160433.jpg

At the point now when it catches food plus adds extra wind protection on the atv all positives in my book!!!

They itch, are a pain to keep trimmed, and mine is white. Already too many jokes about being old, so shave in the shower every day. Never want to miss an opportunity with the wife, 'cause I was too scruffy!!

I keep a beard for 6-9 months per year. I usually start growing it before turkey season then shave it down to a goatee after my last fall big game hunt.
CC793056-A13E-4314-AB90-7A6BB81B2F2C.jpeg

I've had a beard for 11 years. Once I wasn't required to fit test for a respirator every year, I started growing it. However, I keep it groomed. I tried the long beard thing and it was a pain in the ass to take care of.

Had a beard for forty plus years. Before I married my barber, it was long and black. Was good face camo for turkey hunting, now that it is white not so much. Barber wife keeps it trimmed short these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom