bears

Pretty good article. They are pretty limited when it comes to grizzlies. The court has tied their hands again. I'm not a biologist and I think Game and Fish does a pretty good job, given the policies, political dances, and funding issues that play in.

There are some area's that an increase in limit on black bear could probably be increased. If quotas aren't met, then a lottery to allow a limited number of trapping and hound hunting permits could be provided. Neither are currently allowed for bear in Wyoming.

In a more broad sense, why aren't we publicizing more about this. Increased encounters means more bears. Meaning our management and stewardship is doing great. Grizzlies creep me out personally, but the rapid expansion of population and territory by all bears is validation for the conservation efforts of the dwr, nr, and the dollars of sportsmen. This is a fact we need to push in media.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom