Beautiful country and critters

Wes

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-04 AT 00:57AM (MST)[p]Just a few pictures I took this weekend in Nevada
100_0592.jpg

100_0624_0002.jpg

100_0618.jpg

This little guy was only 5 feet away when I first peeked over the cliff
100_0609.jpg

This doe along with a few others come wait outside our camp every morning until we leave then they clean up the horse pelletts
100_0605_0001.jpg

This little ewe walked by us at 20 yards
100_0603_0002.jpg

We got a dusting of snow thursday night and friday on the way in
100_0587.jpg

100_0613.jpg

Wes

Great pictures Wes...thank-you for sharing!
I just got back from a week on the Dutton here in Utah. I spent tons of time smelling the roses, so to speak. Very refreshing, not to mention some above average elk hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-04 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]Looks like a great area, it always nice getting back in to that type of country, That basin sure looks good, I know it has to be a special place, thanks for sharing.

Wes,
Great pictures and thanks for posting them. Guess you figured out the "posting problem" huh! Keep them coming Wes.

Brian

Wes--how's it going--great pics--thanks--how's George??? tell him hello for me---I need to hook up with you guys again--next year maybe if work is good---going to Idaho this year by myself--solo backpack, but I may get flown in(still tossing that one around)depending on where I decide to go--take care--chris

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-04 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]I'm glad you guys enjoy the pictures. I love that country.

Howdy Chris
Long time no hear. Old George is doin great. He gets to head back up the mountain tomorrow to guide a couple smokepolers and drop off anther couple a do it yourselfer snowcock hunters. I have to stay down to do some finish work on a house I'm building. Don't you feel sorry for me? Oh well I'll be up there for 35 days straight once deer season starts. Don't you feel sorry for me again? We look forward to seein you again.

Howdy Jerry
I saw some good bucks while I was up there. That bottom photo is where our camp will be. You better start joggin. If you think you werev scared of the last rock take a look at my pictures of the snowcock hunt on the sheep forum, that's where we'll be huntin deer also:)
Wes

Hey Buddy!!

Just when I was getting over the top of the rock miss and the Safty on miss, you have to bring it up ;).You don't have to worry about me and not feeling safe on top of rocks, I cured that problem about two years ago ;). I am ready to go!! I will be in Bozeman MT elk hunting the end of this month, so if we need to talk, give me a call before you head back out.

Good luck and thanks for the pics!!

Jerry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom