Beaver late

bigmoosie

My wife drew this tag, we will be hunting it without a guide, what kind of bull should we be looking for?I think this is late rifle dont have book in front of us. Were not looking for a 400 but would like a nice 6x6 is this realistic? This hunt is 22-366 Thanks in advance.

Ron,

Mary sure is lucky on the draws every year, good luck and hope that she gets a nice Bull down there.

Brian

Congrats! I helped a friend last year on the unit. Have another friend who drew the early rifle hunt this year. Will have current info after the early hunt for you. Should get a good bull. Stay in touch. or PM me. Greg

I know you won't want to hear this moosie, but a girl and her father that i work with drew this tag last year and had a really tought time, even with lots of good help.
They did get their bulls, one young 5x5 and another that was barely a 6x6. Those were the best bulls they could find, but it was definately not the best two bulls down there on that unit.
If you are lucky enough to find them, it should be like shooting fish in a barrel, but it can obviously be a tough hunt.

If I were you I would get ahold of lost lake outfitters. call me and I can get you his number. 435-862-1249

A friend drew the early rifle tag. Last year I was on the unit for a week with a friend who had a muzzle tag. I have friends who are outfitters. I think my friend who drew the tag wants to try non guided. He said he will be happy with a 360 bull, hunting with family and friends. He may change his mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom