Because of Trump

BUY, BUY,BUY...no. ....SALE,SALE,SALE....???! I'll say this, if Republicans can retain control of the Congress I'll be buying. Great economic potential for our nation , we lose, not so much

funny how the troll from Ohio pops his head out to take a shot. now he will bury his head in the sand for awhile....lol

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

>>The stock market should crash any
>>day now.
>
>
>Amazing what three weeks can do?
> Lost any money yet?
>

Oh yeah, but it happens. I called it.

He/she is a pathetic little person with a giant ego. Or, with a cheesehead,it probably smells like a deadhead.

You got your wish didn't you > -2000 points at " fabulous " .

Came back a little today but Trump's trade war will phuk it up again. piss poor year overall. just talk about last year right ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>funny how the troll from Ohio
>pops his head out to
>take a shot. now he
>will bury his head in
>the sand for awhile....lol
>
>
>
>How to start an argument online:
>
>1. Express an opinion
>2. Wait

Treedagain - I have more to life being on here all the time. You probably haven't noticed, but I don't make personal attacks at individuals. I make some comments on here, usually stating facts. To you I may be a troll, but I'm just a casual poster. So, answer the question, did you lose any money lately? I guess it takes one to have money invested to have noticed. Funny how tRUMP never takes credit when the market tanks. Wait till he takes away your social security and medicare and you have nothing.
You know, I was driving back from hunting today and I was thinking of all those piece of chit houses I pass in my trip that were sporting tRUMP signs and dont' have a pot to piss in. What do you think he will do to help them? ZERO, zip, nada. Did you get an extra $11 in your paycheck when he gave Corporations huge tax cuts? Can't even buy a pack of broadheads with that. But I'm headed to CO in a week to elk hunt. Can't wait. Wish me luck!

>You know, I was driving back
>from hunting today and I
>was thinking of all those
>piece of chit houses I
>pass in my trip that
>were sporting tRUMP signs and
>dont' have a pot to
>piss in. What do
>you think he will do
>to help them? ZERO, zip,
>nada. Did you get
>an extra $11 in your
>paycheck when he gave Corporations
>huge tax cuts? Can't
>even buy a pack of
>broadheads with that. But
>I'm headed to CO in
>a week to elk hunt.
>Can't wait. Wish me
>luck!

Guess that's what separates us, we aren't looking for the government to do anything for us. You know that used to be a Democrat idea, remember JFK?

#livelikezac

>
>You got your wish didn't you > -2000 points at " fabulous " .
>
>Came back a little today but
>Trump's trade war will phuk
>it up again. piss
>poor year overall. just
>talk about last year right
>?
>

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Markets correct from time to time. Remember when Clinton Dodd Frank f'd it all up in 08 and you blamed Bush? That one was self inflicted and deep.

#livelikezac

>
>You got your wish didn't you > -2000 points at " fabulous " .
>
>Came back a little today but
>Trump's trade war will phuk
>it up again. piss
>poor year overall. just
>talk about last year right
>?
>

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Let's just ignore this its more fun to blame Trump!

https://www.investopedia.com/investing/how-interest-rates-affect-stock-market/

7018720181104180258.jpg

#livelikezac

so let me get this straight, its still over 25000 point, and you are going to say its been a "horrible" year.... if this is horrible, what do you call the eight years prior to Trump being our president????

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

My portfolio has increased dramatically since Nov 2016. Only a fool sees the deregulation and tax cuts as not being the catalist for the economic up turn. However it remains to be seen if the growth in our economy can compensate for the lower tax rates with regard to decreasing our national debt. I am still optomistic that if conservatives retain control of the congress Big Business will accelerate their expansion in the US. Right now many are still holding back in fear of Dem's rolling back the incintive to expand here.

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-18
>AT 02:53?PM (MST)

>
>no new truck this year dividends
>to low

Did you vote no on 6 ? ?

>He/she is a pathetic little person
>with a giant ego. Or,
>with a cheesehead,it probably smells
>like a deadhead.

It's fromundacheese... you know what that is right? Smells like fish. I couldn't resist.

By the way, I'm going to CO hunting on Sunday. Wish me luck.

Because of tRUMP, the deficit is going up and up, as it does with most fiscally responsible republican presidents. LOL. But he probably figures he can file bankruptcy again, since he's so personally good at it. Oh and let's not forget all the people he stiffs along the way because he knows they don't have the funds to legally fight him. What a guy.

By the way...oh, you know already. Wish me luck.

Night - I've done so much posting tonight. This is fun.

Good luck cheesedic, I'm sure you will need it. Your fellow libs will disown you if they find out your chasin elk around tryin to kill them!?

Taking my AR with my 50 round mags and bump stock. Got them at a gun show, with no background checks, where idiots and felons can buy them. Yeah, I hunt alright, but no one needs these things to hunt. We can improve the gun laws with common sense. Hope one of your kids is not at one of those mass shootings. Might change your mind. By the way, all you scared people that thought Obama was going to take your guns, anybody lose one? Never will, get that through your head.

The fact your dumb enough to believe theres a "gun show loophole" tells me all I need to know about you as a hunter. The state thanx you for your donation of $665.

#livelikezac

cheesewiz,

Stay in Ohio, in your safe space.

I think the odds of you getting an elk are against you, 100/1.

hwy

Better yet , move to NY, Mass, Conn or Ca . Conservatives need Ohio to remain Red. Trust me you'll feel so much more love and comfort in the above mentioned states. ???

DW - gun show loopholes are different state to state. I guess that's how dumb you are. You're welcome. Money goes to conservation, something liberals like. AND, I got a bull on the second day. One less for you to get.

heywouldya - if you could convert odds to percent, could you figure it out? You must be off in the odds department, I got one. What would they be now? LOL

All you holyrollers who prayed for me to get an elk, thanks. No reason for your beliefs to be forced on me. Get it?

chessedik,

show us a picture of your bull.
on another note, gun show money goes to vendors that are selling things there, Conservative or otherwise. You're a liberal, so get over the fact that we can own semi-auto rifles.
I can also do good math. Want to bet who's bull is bigger?

I look forward to the pictures. God Bless.

hwy

Maybe you can do the math, not sure but I know you can't spell CHEESE.. LMAO.
I don't have to show you chit. It was my smallest bull ever, a 4pt but it's meat. I wonder how many of you who already live out west, would pay more money to hunt? I DIY it and it still costs me $3500 to go. Is it worth that to you? I just love the trip, if I get something, that's icing on the cake.

By the way, I'm not a big liberal. I've voted both parties. I pick what is best for the country. Politics is like sailing...you need to tack. That's some right and some left to move the country forward. If you guys go hard right all the time, you'd go in circles. An analogy some of you may understand... and then again, most won't.

HWY - couple more things. You obviously don't understand the real gun issues. A semi-automatic rifle is not the problem with gun shows. Let me educate you. Many states do not require background checks at gun shows. Which means, some fellon's that wouldn't pass background checks can buy guns, which if you don't know is illegal.
The real issue with some necessary gun control changes is the loophole above, plus, no one hunts with 50 round clips or bump stocks. When was the last time you heard tRUMP talk about eliminating bump stocks since Vegas? Never, cuz they don't give a chit about all the shootings. Why? Cuz they take the NRA's free money. More people die here in school shootings than Iraq or Afghanistan. tRUMPS first day in office repealed an Obama law to let mentally ill people buy guns. Good idea!! Hope one of these nut jobs doesn't kill someone you know.

Oh and it doesn't matter who's bull it bigger to me. Do you also compare ##### sizes?

By the way, I'm not a big liberal. I've voted both parties. I pick what is best for the country. Politics is like sailing...you need to tack.

Cheesehead does the above comment by you mean that you voted for Hillary since you want the best for the country?

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom