been lurking time to say hello

D

Dogleash

hello guys.
I have been lurking here awhile on this great muley site.I see a few familiar names showing up so I figure its time to say hello.I hail from the canadian province of BC and I am a bonafide muley nut,enjoy the odd sheep hunt as well.I have a few seasons under my belt,had some great hunters luck.looking forward to hanging out here more often.

Welcome!

beavis.gif

Glad to have you as part of the MM crowd. Don't forget to post some pics of those big northern muleys you chase around up there.

Every seven miles of hard hunting you should see a buck

thanks for the welcome guys.calekhnter I will throw some pics up when I get a chance.dog

Oh no!!! Not another Canadian showing off by posting pictures of giant mule deer making me wish I lived there. Ha ha, just kidding dog, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and reading your hunting stories. fatrooster.

Welcome aboard. If we get anymore Northern hunting boys, we are going to have to be more careful about picking on you canucks. If you love hunting, you are going to enjoy it here.

RELH

Us canucks have pretty thick skins, living in igloos, riding bogsleds 100 miles to work, and clubbing baby seals does that to a guy! Welcome aboard Dog.

Welcome to MM. Glad to have you around. I hope you have taken trash talk 101 and have thick skin. If so you will have a blast on here. Once again welcome. 1shot.

Hey dog,
Don't let these yanks push ya around on here. They are very insecure about the size of their.....umm.....deer. :)

Welcome Dogleash. If you violate any of the rules BCBOY can put you on a dogleash.:) Enjoy the site and have fun!

Steve

Every seven miles of hard hunting you should see a buck
thanks guys.Appreciate the warm welcome.
I just got the new spring "BIG BUCK" magazine.Pick it up,potentially world NT archery muley featured,from Saskatchewan.179"typer with 97" and change NT inches.Some great pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom