Beer

Ice House from the Plank road brewery is the official celebratory beer of antelope, AND elk hunters everywhere.

For some reason Busch rears its head whenever I'm hunting with my Dad (in MO or last week in WY).
Drank Coors Original on one of my first hunts in AZ and tried to stay true to that on my hunts (1 at the end of a tough day is nice).

Save the whiskey/scotch for celebrating!

Is it still acceptable practice to throw the beer cans into the ditch or is that frowned upon these days?

Has the season open yet to shooting signs? I tried to find the info on the WGFD site and didn’t see it.

Pretty sure those are both federal jurisdiction...no open season that I saw. But technically no closed season either...have at it.

Is it still acceptable practice to throw the beer cans into the ditch or is that frowned upon these days?

Has the season open yet to shooting signs? I tried to find the info on the WGFD site and didn’t see it.
All the good signs are already shot out so you may have to settle for a lesser one. Just crush the cans before throwing into ditch to make room for more.

I like how some of the Watch for Falling Rocks signs have been modified to read Watch for Falling Drunks

Robb

Busch Lite. Getting old enough now where to much beer mean more trips to the pisser so whiskey is beginning to take over.

Started drinking beer in the Florida Keys with an old Englishman who liked his Heileson “Old Style” Beer warm!! UGH. After that, I could drink any beer in any country, and feel like it was an improvement.

yup and they just so happen to bounce out or get tossed out I'm sure too. I find it ironic when I walk up on a can when I'm hiking I have a 100% it's a beer can vs soda every time no matter what state.

Just pullover on I 80 drop your pants and hold onto your hat!!! Then open your favorite beverage and make sure you pick up the can cause we all know truckers leave enough crap on the side of the road !!

Last edited:
You Westerners are lucky.....had Raineer for the first time last year. Felt pretty good to be drinking Walt Longmires beverage of choice in a real cowboy bar. Indont think they distribute past Wyoming.

This thread is hilarious. To quote Larry the Cable Guy, "Now 'ats funny. I don't care who you are!"

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom