Bernie Confirms Party's Intent

Boskee

Long Time Member
well here you go the progressive movement says this is the most important election in our nations history! Think about that and reflect on what we've seen endless riots, destruction, removing our history, BURNING OUR FLAG, and a multi year campaign of deceit and lies to over throw a sitting President and a propaganda campaign by a complicit media spreading the party narrative not the truth. We've had so many lies and deceptions reported over the last 3.5 years to fuel the hatred and racial division it's out of control. they've lied about peaceful demonstrations with molotov cocktails, burning buildings, cars, rocks, pipes, bottles and bullets being cast that have injured or killed hundreds of innocent people let alone destroy their lives and their source of income without regard.

The fact all this destruction was being done while those we employ to protect us were ordered to stand down is incomprehensible. Why? To destabilize our cities and our nation to foment hatred and change. It was all planned right from the start and Floyd's death was the spark they needed to ignite the inferno. Think about all the innocent folks they've hurt , killed or burned out to support their cause. This was just an extension of the lawless cabal that went after Trump taken to the streets by a throng of PAID anarchists and activist's set to destroy our country.

Are these the actions of a party you want in control of your future?

Here's the article and when you're reading it reflect un how we got here in this damn lawless mess.

Does bernie really think millions of people will just accept his agenda and any new laws associated with it?

once in power they control the board. the folks in Minneapolis didn't vote to abolish the police and look where that got them. No police and the the city officials drafted a letter telling the citizens to surrender any property the criminals want.....since they no longer will have the police for protection!!..

once in power they control the board. the folks in Minneapolis didn't vote to abolish the police and look where that got them. No police and the the city officials drafted a letter telling the citizens to surrender any property the criminals want.....since they no longer will have the police for protection!!..

That's my point. NO government "official", elected or appointed, has the authority to tell me to hand over my property to thugs and thieves.

In control or not. What "power" do they really think they have?

RR, I'm not disagreeing with you just pointing out the reality of the situation. When they get elected we give them power to act and in most cases they do that in a forthright manner. In this case they made the decision to defund and abolish the police and it wasn't on a ballot. The people can go to court and get an injunction to stop them ot start a recall movement if allowable in that state and maybe a few other things. But as it stands right now they gave them the power over the budget and they can enact laws so the FOLKS ARE SOL. So for you to think they have no power to do this in moral principle you may be right but as you can see they did it and that will take some legal measure to stop. So in effect the people and the police are at the will of the those they elected. since they most likely acted within the powers granted to them in their states regulations. if we have an attorney on here they can explain it much better than me.

Boskee, defunding a public service one thing.

Telling you to be subservient to crime and anarchy is quite another. At that point, those elected no longer have authority on anything...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom