Bess. Stay with us Brother

hossblur

Long Time Member
Well here it is. Another year. The sun came up. Life goes on.

Can we all take a minute and encourage Bess.

It's ok man. I'm sure there will still be elk on the San Juan in 10 years. I'm sure of it.

MM brothera, our friend Bess is right now chugging Dew, and screaming at the moon.

Can we come together as a community and support a brother in need?

Theres ALWAYS next year little buddy.

Keep your head up.

If it was easy everyone would do it

Someone lives you

Bessy-

It's time to shoot straight with us brother. Tell us exactly how many points you had going into the draw this year and what tag you have been applying for all of these years? The Premium Multi-Season San Juan Tag? Given your posts over the past decade, you have either been black listed by the DWR or you are just buying points each year. Which is it? Help us understand your situation a little better.

Hawkeye

I believe he's posted before that's he's been running one point behind for the early SJ hunt...so that'd be 23 or 24 going into this year?

Plenty enough to draw for the "stickflipper" season though!

He has replied to other numerous posts, just not this one. He was one point behind my wife when she drew just regular early San Juan. Premium does take more points!!!

He is right there!!!! ???

He has replied to other numerous posts, just not this one. He was one point behind my wife when she drew just regular early San Juan. Premium does take more points!!!

He is right there!!!! ???
But I can saw without endangering his privacy. That he does not have max points. ??

That would suck to have that many points and keep striking out. I hope he draws while he can still move good.

Can we put together a gofundme for him and buy the old cat some chances at this giveaway?

utfireman, thats a great idea! I was going to post that site earlier. I’ll put up $100 for 10 tickets in that draw for the Ole Bobcat. Bessy is one of the Guys on here that’s ruff and gruff but I’m sure he’d give you the shirt off his back. Your the Man Bess

Bessy, send me your Info or fill out the draw page and send that to me in a text here’s my number
(618) 779-9165

Your buddy

Joe

Alwayshunting I think this might be the one and only time to put personal feelings a side and just think of the bigger picture The Ole Bob Cat dragging that huge 495” new world record elk out of the San Juan timber by himself (not even gutted yet) on his shoulders because he‘s so pumped. Thats worth a C-Note for sure LOL!

Joe

Did Bessy get an unsuccessful email to know he didn't draw? I haven't gotten any emails yet unless they are in my spam folder. I drew L.E. archery elk with five points this year and my daughter did it with four. I will build a memorial for Bess at our hunting camp. :LOL:

Sorry you didn't draw cat:(

Do guys really wait 24 years to hunt elk in Utah? Sounds crazy to me! I would rather get a tag every couple years instead of wait decades for a chance at a 350” bull.

No hunt general elk every year, but can also put in for limited species (elk, deer or antelope) and gain points if unsuccessful.

Bessy I didn’t heard from you today.
I hope I didn’t embarrass you but I just love me some BobCat LOL?

Joe

Pisscutter bucks, sleek femmes, Utards, gas can spouts, coal rollers, flatbills, mountain tune-ups, drone scouting, lumberjackin', bad drivers, stickflippers, dams in Cali, country music, udwr policy, calling out MM buddies, herb farmin'....the list is large, but it's all good :giggle:

Bess has a groupie?

I'm actually pretty shocked. No post. Not PM giving me hell.

I'm pretty confident he read it. I'm a little hurt he didn't jump in, all us UNSUCCESSFUL guys could have a group hug, a little "life's losers" bonding time.

Maybe he's busy with a 2020 edit of his deer management plan? Or he spent $1200 on 300RUM shells and is slinging lead?

Bess has a groupie?

I'm actually pretty shocked. No post. Not PM giving me hell.

I'm pretty confident he read it. I'm a little hurt he didn't jump in, all us UNSUCCESSFUL guys could have a group hug, a little "life's losers" bonding time.

Maybe he's busy with a 2020 edit of his deer management plan? Or he spent $1200 on 300RUM shells and is slinging lead?
I thought it is a Weatherby?

I got to thinking about this today.

We haven’t heard from him since before the Utah draw results were posted.

He must’ve drawn that tag and is just laying low sort of like a lottery winner does to get all his ducks in a row.

If he didn’t draw he has either committed suicide or has admitted himself to a mental facility where they won’t let him post on MM.

Other than those two scenarios I can’t figure why he hasn’t posted since before the Utah draw results?

Maybe he is sick I sure hope not. Maybe he is on a nice vacation as well. Hope he is having a great time wherever he is.

Whatever it is he’s keeping really quiet about it.
Which from what I know about him isn’t his usual MO.

Yes, I had seen that in days gone by, I was just wondering about the Bess part. That is my wife's name and always thought that a girls name.

He can hunt a bull with me in Nevada in the Jarbidge Wilderness. Warning; this will be a backpacking hiking hunt for multiple days at a time. After this hunt you won't want a bull elk tag anywhere, lol. Ha ha, fatrooster.

He can hunt a bull with me in Nevada in the Jarbidge Wilderness. Warning; this will be a backpacking hiking hunt for multiple days at a time. After this hunt you won't want a bull elk tag anywhere, lol. Ha ha, fatrooster.

He won't want to go if he can't off-road and off-trail on his side x side! Right bessy?

Yes, I had seen that in days gone by, I was just wondering about the Bess part. That is my wife's name and always thought that a girls name.
KHunter that’s one heck of a Bighorn Sheep there whats the story if you don’t mind

joe

KHunter that’s one heck of a Bighorn Sheep there whats the story if you don’t mind

joe

Easier to post a web link than to rehash.

Anybody have a guess when he will return? I am thinking he lost a bet and has to stay away for a certain amount of time.

Anybody have a guess when he will return? I am thinking he lost a bet and has to stay away for a certain amount of time.
I think you’re right it’s probably something along those lines.
I suppose it could be that he actually did draw the tag he wanted and is now going undercover to avoid any interference. Not sure if he had enough points for a bonus tag though?
Another possibility is he is so pissed about not drawing that he’s too angry to go on here. That’s a little hard to believe for a guy that has over 20,000 post though. I can’t imagine he could just quit cold turkey.
Come on elkass get back on here and tell us what happened.

If I remember correctly, he’s taken time off MM after the Utah draws before? Some kind of sabbatical or something he called it I think?? He should be about due back....

Anyone done a welfare check? Only time I remember him being off of here was when he was trying to come up with a knew name

Workin? Such as trying to still find that sensor. I didnt think it would take this long to search

Those Rocky Mountain tune ups take some time when most of Salt Lake County heads out that way to social distance....

You Guys Make Me LMAO!

Spent a little Time in the Back Woods!

Toasted another PUTER!

A Couple of Family Members Pulled Tags!

She's Perty Dry again this year so far!

Best of Luck To All!

---------------------------------------------------------

And This is a Reply to Post # 62!

ROOKIES Wouldn't Know it!

But a Few of us Have Made Bets on MM & Lost Some & Won Some!

Yes I've Lost a Few Bets Here on MM!

Yes I Did Pay Up!

And So Did a Few of My MM Friends!

We've Paid Our Dues!

And We'll Pay them again when We Need to!

You Guys Make Me LMAO!

Toasted another PUTER!

Best of Luck To All!

Yes I Did Pay Up!

We've Paid Our Dues!

Welcome back.
It’s good to know you’re OK.

You Guys Make Me LMAO!

Toasted another PUTER!

Best of Luck To All!

Yes I Did Pay Up!

We've Paid Our Dues!

Anyone remember when you heard Hulk Hogans theme music? The crowd would go wild, then the Hulkster would appear, and rip of the yellow tank top and flex those pythons?

Bess storms the ring!!!

Anyone remember when you heard Hulk Hogans theme music? The crowd would go wild, then the Hulkster would appear, and rip of the yellow tank top and flex those pythons?

Bess storms the ring!!!
A week or two ago the WWF match Between Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant was on. I recorded it and told my kids how the Hulk picked Andre up (525 pounds) and body slammed him. We watched it and they thought it was pretty cool. 1987 was a long time ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom