Bessy's Vegas report

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Since Bess "still" doesn't know how to post pictures he asked me to give this report from his trip last weekend to Las Vegas.

The vroom vroom deal, aka hard left turn was somewhat cold outside & otherwise relatively uneventfull, until Bess had too much to drink & security asked him to leave, to which "The only", said hell no........
thats when the fur started to fly & this picture from the security camera shows the rest.........

441568b201b22db0.jpg

I thought Bess was tougher than that ?

Anyway, after the fracas Bess with his tail tucked tween his leg started wondering the Vegas strip aimlessly, when his luck changed & he stumbled into his soulmate,

purrrrrr..... purrrr...

441569a602424cbe.jpg

Well then they lived happily ever after, until he tried bringing her back to Altimont that is, & his buddy BFE explained that his girlfriends T-shirt wasn't really a Pict of a bobcat after all.

THE END.

A friend of mine in Vegas took this picture of Bessy last night. Looks like he might be a little stressed out. Must be all the traffic?:)

44160ebb5e517182.jpg

MY SON WAS HORRIFED AT THAT MAN SWINGING THAT CAT!!!!!
(KILLING IT) I was showing him the other photos and having a laugh! when..... HE PAGED UP....
Hes a cat lover.....
holy crap guys......
Rackmaster

B_F_E_!!!

GOOD TALKING WITH YOU!!!

YOUR FIRST PICTURE SHOWS ME GETTING WORKED OVER AT THE AIRFORCE BASE!!!

eelgrass's PICTURE SHOWS ME ON DAY 2,YA A LITTLE STRESS!!!

HunterHarry'S PICTURE SHOWS ME AT THE END OF DAY 2,YA A LITTLE WEATHER FOR SURE!!!

aspenadventures FIRST PICTURE SHOWS ME AT THE TOPLESS POOL!!!

aspenadventures SECOND PICTURE SHOWS ME AFTER I WENT DOWN ON THE STRIP TO GET SOME TRIM!!!

AS FOR YOUR QUESTION ABOUT YOUR SECOND PICTURE B_F_E_,WELL THAT GIRL IS TRYING TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD SHE LOVES HER bobcat!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TRYING TO DODGE ALL THE PICTURES & PUBLICITY IN VEGAS,I CAN'T EVEN HIDE 500 MILES FROM HOME ANYMORE!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-06 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-06 AT 10:13?PM (MST)

damn, I kinda like the looks of that shaved pusssy

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

eelgrass!!!

YA,I TOOK TIME FOR A LITTLE OF THAT!!!

MAN THEM FREE DRINKS ARE EXPENSIVE THOUGH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING I'LL STICK TO BETTING ON THE RACES NEXT TIME!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom