Best Archery Taken Trophy Field Photo?

Which is the Best Archery Taken Trophy Field Photo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Time to pick winners in the contests here at Monster Muleys. This thread here is for the "Best Archery Taken Trophy Field Photo". Use the poll above to select which you think is the most impressive. $100 gift card for the winner. There'll be no changing of votes, so pick carefully.
Be sure to see and vote on photos from other categories in the Mule Deer, Elk and General Forums. Thanks for helping out and hope you enjoy seeing the awesome photos.
FYI - Photos can only win in one category, although some photos can be voted on in multiple categories. Also, photos are listed in no particular order, so take a look at them all.
Links are provided below to the gallery page where more photos and details may be found.

Archery Photo 1
henryferguson13021-1.jpg

Archery Photo 2
steveedmonson120420-1.jpg

Archery Photo 3
broadside_shot120420-1.jpg

Archery Photo 4
mrdoe-101620-1.jpg

Archery Photo 5
jjack-101620-1.jpg

Archery Photo 6
tailgunner-101620.jpg

Archery Photo 7
sanjuanslayer-101620.jpg

Archery Photo 8
ruger1022-101620-1.jpg

Archery Photo 9
boxyoutdoors_92320-1.jpg

Archery Photo 10
ruthunter_92320-1.jpg

I voted for #7. The buck is great but that backdrop is beautiful with the snow covered mountains in the background.

I went for #9. The big ole smile says it all! #7 because of the backdrop, and #5 just because I thought it was a kool pic were a close second for me.

Number 1 should be disqualified with that visor from the 90s haha!! Jk guy great buck, but the backdrop in number 7 can’t be beat awesome photo!

Pic number 7 is magnificent. But I can't see the hunter's face. So I went with the happy smile in 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom