best bino harness??

• Thread starter northwesthunter
  • Start date
N

northwesthunter

Whats the opinion on the best bino harness system fro support comfort and least bounce. I have zeiss 10x40 and soooon will be hunting the sage country of colorado counting the days! nwhunter

I just bought and used the Crooked Horn Bino System. It costs around $20.00. After using it a few times I can say it is worth every cent.

I also use the crooked horn bino system, it has performed flawlessly for me, and I never go out without it. very good investment.

I also use the crooked horn outfitter bino system.I think it's the best $20 I have ever spent.

faebfccc.jpg

I just bought a Bino harness system from walmart that is exactly the same as the harness in the online store here on MM and it was only $14.00. It works really well....I also carry Zeiss 10x40's...

I have the Bino Harness system from walmart also and so far I am really please with it. Fit's comfortably around my neck and shoulders and takes away almost all of the wait of the bino's

A local sporting goods store had the Crooked Horn Outfitters one on sale 14.99 in black and 19.99 for the camo. I heard they were great so I picked up one. I'll test it on the upcoming elk hunt in November. From eveything I've heard most of them are similar.

I use the Butler Creek bino system. Smith and Edwards has them for 10 bucks. A while back they had a coupon sale for 6 or 7 buck. They worked great for me.

How do they work with a pack on? Every ad I've seen for them, have all been with people without packs, and heavy clothing. Seems like they might get caught on a strap or thick clothing. What's ur opinion?

Michael

I have the Crooked Horn system as well and use it with my pack all the time. No problems -- you just have to make sure the upper straps of the bino harness are medial to (inside) your pack shoulder straps.

Here is another system I think is interesting, but have not used. Check it out:

http://www.above-timberline.com/bino_manager.htm

Good luck and have a great hunt.

Later,
JT

the Crooked Horn system works great. i can hardly tell its there when i have it on.
shawn cooksey

Thanks to all I went out on a limb and got the setup JT mentioned from Above Timberline Products . It looked like a good system for comfort and keeping my binos dry. I just got it today and seems comfortable and will try it in the field shortly. One nice thing is it has a disconect so you can unhook your binos easy. Tks again Nwhunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom