Best everything semi auto shotgun

1100 & 1187 rem has a great following used them for alot of years.
I now use the Beretta 303 light and fast shooting.
Birds don't know the different when I hit them. LOL

Benelli is a great shotgun just be aware that after many shots you probably will need to take it to a gunsmith and get the slide rails cleaned up. You will experience the breach not closing completely , failing to eject cleanly and breech hanging up even after you clean it. My son and I have had three of them do this. Not an expensive fix but frustrating trying to figure out.

I have a beretta 390 (303 with some adjustable stuff) and it has something like 10,000 rounds thru it without a cleaning.

When I was shooting it, I would just knock off the big chunks and CLEAN THE GAS PORTS with a pipe cleaner.

Another vote for Beretta. Although I carry an 11-87 for turkeys.o_O

Benelli is a great shotgun just be aware that after many shots you probably will need to take it to a gunsmith and get the slide rails cleaned up. You will experience the breach not closing completely , failing to eject cleanly and breech hanging up even after you clean it. My son and I have had three of them do this. Not an expensive fix but frustrating trying to figure out.
I've never heard that before....I know there are piles of shot out loaner Benellis in Argentina that never had that problem...

Homer I was suppose to go with business friends several times but got busy. They all came back with the same feeling you had. Kinda like eating to much ice cream or steak.

I have a Berreta that I really like, but I'm really a Browning fan. I have several, and they're great.

hwy

I'm considering the Winchester SX4 or Weatherby SA-08. I would really like the Winchester SX3, but don't see too many of those used in good condition for sale.

Anyone have experience with the Winchester or Weatherby?

What do you all think the best semi auto shotgun for shooting everything from big birds to clay pigeons would be?
+1 for benelli, we do a ton of waterfowl hunting in the sac valley and most all of our group shoots benelli with no issues, keep em clean. The others shoot beretta and SX4s they're also great guns

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom