Best guess when NV draw will post?

They'll post right after the governor's directive that I never, ever receive a tag is confirmed by the commander of the state police.

The guy that conducted the draw said the results will be posted on Wednesday.
He didn’t know exactly what time on Wednesday but that it would be no later than 5 PM.
He did say that your credit card would get it first and then very soon after that you will be getting an email and the results will also show up in your portal account.

To brighten someones day...if I draw elk or deer, I will be returning my tag due to conflicts with other hunts I have already drawn. You're welcome.
You would be a fool to return a NV elk tag as a nonresident. Deer? Not so much.

I turned in an archery bull tag as a resident a couple years ago due to wife's surgery.

Was a blessing in the fact that the unit was only open a couple days due to fires, but I still don't know when I will have a bull tag again.

The guy that conducted the draw said the results will be posted on Wednesday.
He didn’t know exactly what time on Wednesday but that it would be no later than 5 PM.
He did say that your credit card would get it first and then very soon after that you will be getting an email and the results will also show up in your portal account.
Thanks buckhorn! ??

For those of you wondering why applications were up, I’m betting it’s because people were home, had minimal to do so they didn’t forget to apply.

I’ve never missed Nevada since 1999 and Utah since 2005. But I have missed other states as they snuck up on me while I was busy with work/life.

I’m retired now so I don’t think I’ll ever miss another application period. But 20 million more people were in that same type of position this year.

good luck to everyone tomorrow!

You must have a very good tag to have the privelege to return a nevada elk tag ??
I drew an LE elk tag in Utah and also have a deer tag for Utah earlier in the year so I have a full plate. If I manage to draw a Goodale deer tag in Cali with my max points, that will make my year! I wish you guys luck in the NV draw.

You would be a fool to return a NV elk tag as a nonresident. Deer? Not so much.

I turned in an archery bull tag as a resident a couple years ago due to wife's surgery.

Was a blessing in the fact that the unit was only open a couple days due to fires, but I still don't know when I will have a bull tag again.
I can't be two places at once with exceptional elk tags, eh.....

Last edited:
Check acct balance, check MM, check kalkomey.... Wait 3 min repeat....

Gonna be a long day.
Even though buckhorn said the guy from Kalkomey stated Wednesday no later than 5PM I can’t help myself. Lol
I just checked here... Kalkomey site & my credit card.
I wish I had a few other things in life that I get this excited about.

Did someone say by law they have 48 hours from the time of the draw to post results? If so wouldn't they have to have them posted by 8am tomorrow?

You have a point, but they may have until 10 am since the drawing took a couple of hours to complete yesterday. I think there's a chance we may see emails sent out after midnight tonight.

Even though buckhorn said the guy from Kalkomey stated Wednesday no later than 5PM I can’t help myself. Lol
I just checked here... Kalkomey site & my credit card.
I wish I had a few other things in life that I get this excited about.

The guy said "No later than Wednesday "

Maybe the increase in applicants is due to the rises price of meat. I know I have had people hit me up for elk burger who dont hunt. Maybe some guys who havent hunted in a few years are dusting off grandpas rifle to try and get meat.

In 2018 my email with my draw results came at 2:08 am. I'd be looking for an email between midnight and 3 am.

Just saw this on FB!!

Screenshot 2020-05-19 15.35.06.png

I actually go to bed so early in the evening that waking up at midnight would be more like getting up early tomorrow ha ha.

I'm setting my alarm for 0230 and will check my email then. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to sleep if I draw a tag!!!!

With 14 deer points, 20 California and 20 DesertSheep points, I’ll be pleasantly surprised if I draw anything. I’m in waiting period for elk and antelope, having drawn those tags within the last 5 years.

With 14 deer points, 20 California and 20 DesertSheep points, I’ll be pleasantly surprised if I draw anything. I’m in waiting period for elk and antelope, having drawn those tags within the last 5 years.
Good luck Dan.
I hope you draw something!

My friend has 25 points for Desert sheep, that has to be frustrating

Thanks buddy will do.
The wife and I are watching the ninth episode of fortitude and then I think we’re going to crash.

Only year I have wished not to draw a Nevada tag. Want to concentrate on my Utah Bighorn Sheep hunt. Have over 20 points in both sheep species and elk. Along with deer and antelope points.
Bill

22 CA and 22 Desert sheep points here. Points help but unfortunately don‘t ever guarantee you will draw the tag. It still takes quite a bit of luck to pull a low random number to score a tag...

Good luck everyone!

Horniac

I guess they have about 20,000,000 emails to send out so I'll probably just sleep in. I'm up by 6am anyway.

Im really trying to stay positive but I honestly don’t feel great about it. As long as my boy draws for his last youth season I probably won’t cry

Bank is showing a $61 charge so I or my daughter drew buck antelope for our local area! (Only put down one choice)

It was me!

If it still says entered, can we assume unsuccessful? The site loads with no problem now. I just feel guilty refreshing if it's for no reason.

It is not updated yet complete. I showed successful for antelope and entered for everything else then it errors out. Check your bank.

Must be doing something. My permits showed sheep, deer and antelope but now it’s erroring out...

*Over here plotting how I can trade Oregon hunting information for Nevada hunting information. (I have this dull, worthless penny....but you should surely trade it for your shiny silver dollar). Dang I need sleep

Thanks buddy will do.
The wife and I are watching the ninth episode of fortitude and then I think we’re going to crash.
buckhorn- how did you & your son fair? Did you guys draw anything?
Goose egg for me! I’m so happy I bought that landowner tag in NM now. Lol

buckhorn- how did you & your son fair? Did you guys draw anything?
Goose egg for me! I’m so happy I bought that landowner tag in NM now. Lol
All unsuccessful’s.
We must’ve all pulled crappy high numbers!
I have a friend at Drew the hardest deer tag in the state to draw with only one point.

All unsuccessful’s.
We must’ve all pulled crappy high numbers!
I have a friend at Drew the hardest deer tag in the state to draw with only one point.
That stinks.... I’m sorry to hear that. One of my friends drew a desert big horn tag for unit 268 so at least I will get to tag along with him to help glass & pack out. I’m super happy for him.

Unsuccessfuls for me. I was really hoping for at least a ewe tag. I now am getting close to 20 bonus points with some species. Ugg.

I’m very excited to have draw a cow tag but equally disappointed my son wasn’t successful. This was his last season as youth.

Crappy odds this year - more than twice as many applicants for all species vs 2019 numbers!

Crappy odds for sure, but not twice as many applicants.

2020 - 80,000 applicants and 349,000 applications
2019 - 75,000 applicants with 308,000 applications

6% increase in applicants and 13% increase in applications from 2019 to 2020

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom