Best guess when NV draw will post?

I didn't draw anything, but got the next best thing. One buddy drew a non-res Desert Sheep tag near Tonopah, another drew a res rifle deer in 081, and a 3rd drew non-res rifle deer in 194-196. While I don't have any tags yet, I've got some hunts to tag along on to help out.

Crappy odds for sure, but not twice as many applicants.

2020 - 80,000 applicants and 349,000 applications
2019 - 75,000 applicants with 308,000 applications

6% increase in applicants and 13% increase in applications from 2019 to 2020

Numbers I saw were a little more depressing. Deer apps were up 26% from 2019 and antelope apps were up 15%. Not as bad for some of the other species.

22 CA and 22 Desert sheep points here. Points help but unfortunately don‘t ever guarantee you will draw the tag. It still takes quite a bit of luck to pull a low random number to score a tag...

Good luck everyone!

Horniac
You can only have 18 sheep pts max in CA. There are still 1770 of us still vertical with max pts.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom